and an awesome staff, our community makes for a
cozy place to call home.
The Optimist Creed
Senior Living Apartments – 10 Accessible Units
Optimist Village Senior Living Apartments, located in Orange, Texas, is a subsidized non-profit organization sponsored by The Orange Noon Optimist Club. Optimist Village provides clean and well-kept apartments for 62 and older and individuals in need of accessible units. There are 96 units and 10 are accessible units. All the apartments have a front door which opens to inside hallways. To cater to seniors and individuals who are disabled, each resident building has accessible ramps, elevators, and accessible main doorways to enter the building. Optimist Village Senior Living has lunch provided by Meals on Wheels every day during the week served in our beautiful spacious dining room.
What is inside?
- 96 units
- 4 2 bedroom
- 82 1 bedrooms
- 10 1 bedroom accessible units.
- Front doors of apartments open to inside hallways
- Main doors to resident buildings are locked each night (residents have keys to leave or enter)
- Courtesy patrol is provided 7 days per week from 8pm to 6am
- Elevator in each resident building
- Coin-operated washer/dryer on each floor of resident buildings
Why are we the best?
- Timely response to all maintenance requests
- Emergency pull cords in bathrooms and bedrooms
- Resident networking center with a computer
- Community room for resident gatherings
- Resident mailboxes are located inside
- Surveillance inside and outside the property
- County transportation service
- Water, sewer and garbage included