The Optimist Creed
Senior Living Apartments – 10 Accessible Units
Optimist Village Senior Living Apartments, located in Orange, Texas, is a subsidized non-profit organization sponsored by The Orange Noon Optimist Club and provides clean and well-kept apartments for 62 years or older and individuals in need to access units. There are 96 units and 10 are accessible units. All the apartments are indoors with ramps and elevators catering to the elderly and disabled. Our staff is dedicated to making this time in your life quiet and fun offering all the amenities making it easy to get around. Optimist Village Senior Living has lunch provided by Meals on Wheels every day during the week served in our beautiful spacious dining room.
What is inside?
- 96 units
- 4 2 bedroom
- 82 1 bedrooms
- 10 Accessible Units
- Front doors of apartments open to inside hallways
- Main doors to resident buildings are locked each night (residents have keys to leave or enter)
- Courtesy patrol is provided 7 days per week from 8pm to 6am
- Elevator in each resident building
- Washer/Dryer on each floor of resident buildings
Why are we the best?
- Timely response to all maintenance requests
- Emergency pull cords in bathrooms and bedrooms
- Resident networking center with a computer
- Community room for resident gatherings
- Resident mailboxes are located inside
- Surveillance inside and outside the property
- County transportation service
- Water, sewer and garbage includede
Get everything you need after 60
CATEGORIES LOW INCOME HOUSING FOR SENIORS, SENIOR LIVING, SENIOR COMMUNITY.