Apartments for Seniors Including Accessible Units
Optimist Village is a subsidized non-profit organization providing One Bedroom Senior Apartments including 10 accessible units. Our complex is sponsored by The Orange Noon Optimist Club, and we are the only apartment complex they sponsor in the United States. Learn more about our apartments below and call us to make an appointment for a tour.
Optimist Village is proud of everything we offer our residents including the many amenities below focusing on the two most important factors of a senior living complex; accessibility and community.
96 1 bedroom units
10 1 bedroom accessible units
Front doors opening to inside hallways
Main doors locked each night with resident key access
Courtesy patrol 7 days a week from 8pm to 6am
Elevator in each resident building
Coin operated washer/dryer on each floor of resident buildings
Covered walkways between buildings
Paid water, gas, and garbage
OCAA meals on wheels lunch in common dining room congregate meal site
Optimist Village, Inc sponsored events include: socials & seasonal parties
Timely response to all maintenance requests
Emergency pull cords in bathrooms and bedrooms
Resident networking center
Community room for resident gatherings
Resident mailboxes located inside each resident building
Who Lives in Senior Apartments?
- Those looking for no home and yard maintenance.
- The recently divorced.
- Those wanting the freedom to travel without having to worry about the property back home.
- Those relocating to be closer to friends and family.
- Those widows or widowers needing to downsize.
- Those who want to be around their peers.
- Those looking for a lower cost situation (no property taxes, no maintenance, upkeep, etc.)